2023 was a year of IMPACT for The Influence Lab and its women’s initiative, Influence Women.
Thank you to the many generous friends who partnered with us to provide media and digital strategy training and support to ministry leaders in multiple nations including:
- South Africa
The breadth of the impact literally numbers into the millions with speaking and training events attended by influential pastors and ministry leaders as well as Christian communicators and businessmen.
Here are a few highlights…
One event in Brazil was attended by 150 pastors from across the nation responsible for nearly four million church members, while another event was attended by 7,000 pastors, church and small group leaders. Yet another was attended by 20,000 church leaders and members at one of the largest church in Brazil.
- In just this year alone, Phil’s “Maximize Your Influence” book has been translated into Portuguese, Russian, Tamil (India), and Indonesian, training pastors with effective digital strategies for their churches and ministries.
- What began as a simple Russian translation of Phil Cooke’s “Maximize Your Influence – How to Make Digital Media Work for Your Church, Your Ministry, and You” has evolved into a bi-annual training program for evangelical pastors and ministry leaders across Russia.
- Participants in the Thailand meetings included leaders from the Christian TV station in Seoul, South Korea, independent producers from across the nation, and pastors and church media leaders from churches throughout Asia.
Influence Women exploded with growth in 2023.
- Focused on raising a new generation of professional female leaders in media, entertainment and the arts, its mentorship and leadership programs provide a powerful platform for women to be a force for change in the entertainment industry.
- First launched in Hollywood, Influence Women has grown to include chapters in production hubs across the country, including Orange County, California; Atlanta and Nashville with a new chapter launching in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 2024!
- The Influence Women podcast released its first episode November 2024. Hosted by Kathleen Cooke and featuring film and television industry professionals, this new platform presents another way to inspire women in the arts in their faith and careers.
- Influence Women are developing and creating projects – films, books, podcasts and other creative works – that influence our culture in positive ways.
For more, read the year’s The Influence Lab news reports here.
Thank you, Influence Lab partners, for making this year a year of impact. Your generosity is making a difference as the gospel is being shared in effective and creative ways at home and abroad.
We are grateful for considering us a trusted organization whose heart is to fulfill the greatest commission given – to tell of God’s great love and redemption.
Phil and Kathleen Cooke
The Influence Lab/Influence Women